The A. H. Heisey Company produced fine glassware from 1896 to 1957 at its factory in Newark, Ohio. In 1975, a beautiful old Newark home was converted to a Heisey museum containing examples of Heisey glass and other memorabilia. A 6,000 square-foot addition to the original museum was completed in 1993 and now contains more than 6,000 pieces of Heisey glass. Today, Heisey study clubs exist across the country. Thousands of HCA members and visitors journey to the museum and the Heisey annual convention to enjoy the legacy of American craftsmanship created by A. H. Heisey and preserved by Heisey Collectors of America, Inc. Below is a short (7-8 min) video history of the A. H. Heisey Company produced by the National Heisey Collectors of America, Inc.