1) All lots sold in numerical cataloged order.
2) The minimum starting bid per lot is $15.
3) Payment: Cash, traveler’s check, certified check or personal check or money order with proper ID. Visa, MasterCard and Discover cards are accepted. A 5% buyer’s premium charged for credit card payment. Cash only payment may be specified for individual bidders at HCA’s request.
4) HCA has endeavored to describe all items to the best of their ability; however this is not a warranty. All items are sold as is and where is. The auctioneer has the right to make any verbal corrections at he time of sale and to provide additional information. Inspection is welcomed during preview and before the item is sold.
5) In the case of a disputed bid the auctioneers have the authority to settle disputes to the best of their ability and their decision(s) is/are final. Resale of items will be handled at the auctioneer’s discretion.
6) The auctioneer has the right to set opening bids and reject any bid raise not in line with established bid increments. Items are sold without reserve, unless advertised otherwise.
7) All sales are final and all items must be paid for each day of sale. A moving and storage fee may be assessed for items not picked up within seven (7) calendar days after the last day of sale of the auction.
8) Buyers assume full responsibility for items once they are sold unless otherwise specified by HCA or the auctioneer. Buyer must have receipt in hand to pick up items.
9) HCA (an auction firm) and all auctioneers used by HCA are licensed by the Ohio Department of Agriculture and bonded in favor of the state.
10) Bidding on any item indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Auction.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT THE MUSEUM